Our Kindergarten Studio cater for children aged from 4 to 5 years of age. At Loganholme Early Learning we are not just a early education and care services but we are our own little community that is here to support, care, and develop partnerships.
At Loganholme Early Learning, our Kindergarten is run by an Early Childhood Teacher. Our Early Childhood Teacher has a university degree and is approved to deliver a kindergarten program. Our Kindergarten program is created to enrich the children’s knowledge and development to prepare them for formal schooling the following year. We like to focus on ensuring our Kindergarten children are socially and emotionally ready to take on their next milestone.
We are here to support you and your child in this transition into our centre and prepare them for formal schooling. We aim to provide our families and children with warm, responsive educators that will nurture your child and provide learning opportunities to help your child grow, develop and learn through play confidently in a safe, supportive learning space.
We believe in providing the children with consistency, warmth, compassion and a secure environment for them to feel confident in exploring and learning through play at our centre.
Loganholme Early Learning educators in the Kindergarten Studio are fully attuned with the individual development, interests and needs of each child. Understanding each child’s individual personality, interests, development is the foundation of our program for our Kindergarten Studio.
What does this look like in our Kindergarten Studio?
- Implementing activities and experiences that promote team building, positive social interactions
- Express and be involved in selecting resources and activities of an interest to them
- Providing opportunities to explore and strengthen each child’s fine motor skills
- Learn through play
- Participate in group activities, turn taking and sharing skills
- Incorporating problem solving and negotiation skills
- Continue to learn and explore empathy, respect and appreciation for other individuals and their environment
- Strengthen self help skills and communication skills to express their needs and wants
- Encourage the children to question and critically reflect on the activities and learning environments
- Promote a language rich environment where songs, literature and writing are the foundation of their daily routine
- Continue to introduce and strengthen children’s understanding of different mathematical concepts