Our Nursery Studio caters for children aged from 6 weeks to 2years of age. At Loganholme Early Learning we are not just a early education and care services but we are our own little community that is here to support, care, and develop partnerships.
At Loganholme Early Learning we understand that the decision to send your child to an early education and care service at any age can be quiet overwhelming and daunting. However, rest assure that we completely understand from both a professional and personal level the uncertainty and feelings associated with commencing care at new centre. We want you to know that we are here with open hearts and arms to help support you and your child not matter how big or small.
We want to provide you and your child with a positive transition into our centre, this is where we aim to provide families and children with warm, responsive educators that will nurture your child and provide learning opportunities to help your child grow, develop and learn through play confidently in a safe, supportive learning space.
We believe in providing the children with consistency, warmth, compassion and a secure environment for them to feel confident in exploring and learning through play at our centre.
Loganholme Early Learning educators in the nursery Studio are fully attuned with the individual development, interests and needs of each child. Understanding each child’s individual personality, interests, development is the foundation of our program for our Nursery Studio.
What does this look like for our Nursery Studio?
- Providing opportunities that will challenge, intrigue and surprise the children
- Encourage the children to try to explore new skills such as reaching, grasping, crawling, standing and walking
- Shared excitement for the child’s achievements
- Promote language rich environment with signing, stories, nursery rhymes and action songs
- Learn about the outdoor environment through exploration
- Explaining and role modelling how to use different materials including utensils, drawing and art resources.
- Encourage the children to ask questions, responding with positive praise for each child’s efforts, using keyword signs to help children communicate.
- Providing sensory activities and experiences for children to explore their different senses
- Developing and strengthening each child’s individuality, inclusion and self help skills.