Our Junior Kindy Studio cater for children aged from 3 to 4 years of age. At Loganholme Early Learning we are not just a early education and care services but we are our own little community that is here to support, care, and develop partnerships.
At Loganholme Early Learning we understand that the decision to send your child to an early education and care service at any age can be quiet overwhelming and daunting. However, rest assure that we completely understand from both a professional and personal level the uncertainty and feelings associated with commencing care at new centre. We want you to know that we are here with open hearts and arms to help support you and your child not matter how big or small.
We want to provide you and your child with a positive transition into our centre, this is where we aim to provide families and children with warm, responsive educators that will nurture your child and provide learning opportunities to help your child grow, develop and learn through play confidently in a safe, supportive learning space.
We believe in providing the children with consistency, warmth, compassion and a secure environment for them to feel confident in exploring and learning through play at our centre.
Loganholme Early Learning educators in the Senior Kindy Studio are fully attuned with the individual development, interests and needs of each child. Understanding each child’s individual personality, interests, development is the foundation of our program for our Junior Kindy Studio.
What does this look like in our Senior Kindy Studio?
- Learn to sing new songs and rhymes
- Express their interests and ideas by becoming involved in selecting resources and activities for the day
- Providing opportunities to explore and strengthen each child’s fine and gross motor skills
- Learn through play
- Learning to participate in group activities, turn taking and sharing skills
- Incorporating problem solving and negotiation skills
- Continue to learn and explore empathy, respect and appreciation of individuals
- Grow and develop respect for the environment
- Strengthen self help skills and communication skills to express their needs and wants
- Encourage the children to question and critically reflect on the activities and the learning environments