Our Toddler Studio cater for children aged from 15months to 2 years of age. At Loganholme Early Learning we are not just a early education and care services but we are our own little community that is here to support, care, and develop partnerships.
At Loganholme Early Learning we understand that the decision to send your child to an early education and care service at any age can be quiet overwhelming and daunting. However, rest assure that we completely understand from both a professional and personal level the uncertainty and feelings associated with commencing care at new centre. We want you to know that we are here with open hearts and arms to help support you and your child not matter how big or small.
We want to provide you and your child with a positive transition into our centre, this is where we aim to provide families and children with warm, responsive educators that will nurture your child and provide learning opportunities to help your child grow, develop and learn through play confidently in a safe, supportive learning space.
We believe in providing the children with consistency, warmth, compassion and a secure environment for them to feel confident in exploring and learning through play at our centre.
Loganholme Early Learning educators in the toddler Studio are fully attuned with the individual development, interests and needs of each child. Understanding each child’s individual personality, interests, development is the foundation of our program for our Toddler Studio.
What does this look like in our Toddlers Studio?
- Encouraging the children to ask questions and provide new challenges e.g. which way does the block puzzle piece fit into the container
- Experiment with everyday items e.g. exploring motion through water play and measurement through cooking experiences
- Exploring and creating different textured play dough, blowing bubbles and looking at animals and insects
- Share excitement for the child’s achievements
- Promote language rich environment with signing, stories, nursery rhymes and action songs
- Explaining and role modelling how to use different materials including utensils, drawing and art resources.
- Explore the outdoors together and talk about how things change during the day or over the year e.g. the weather or the seasons
- Learning about cause and effect through play